REQUIREMENT: B2B technology marketing is all we do. We require a minimum of 5 to 7yrs of experience specifically in this field. This is a full-time position in our office in Cambridge Collaborating with the senior leaders within the agency and the rest of the marketing and other agency teams the Integrated Marketing Account Manager (Director) scopes, develops and executes ongoing marketing projects and campaigns. Working on several client projects at a time and across the service areas listed above the Integrated Marketing Account Manager properly prioritizes the work to drive optimal results for our clients.
The person in that role manages projects to client expectations, maintains day-to-day client relationships, and directs the work of more junior team members.
Responsibilities / Types of Projects (this is what we do in a typical day):
- Assess market needs, solution-market fit, target audiences and personas, and
- Help develop marketing content and materials
- Develop and drive go-to-market strategies to create growth – across channels, verticals,segments
- Develop, execute and report on lead generation campaigns across organic and paid digital channels: search, social media, content syndication, list acquisition, email marketing, lead nurturing campaigns, affiliate and partner marketing as well as Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Assist clients with marketing operations challenges – Marketing Automation tools, systems, analytics and reporting
- Measure and optimize acquisition and conversion across the funnel
- Build client relationships and work tirelessly to achieve results for clients Requirements:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of B2B technology marketing experience is mandatory (candidates not meeting this requirement will not be reviewed)
- Ability to present ideas, concepts and programs both internally and externally.
- A passion for constant learning and deepening understanding of industries and technologies
- Ability to incorporate direction, and handle feedback
- Great interpersonal skills: can work effectively in a team environment and maintain composure and quality of work while under deadline.
- Understanding of solution-selling approaches
- Strong communication and content creation skills
- Strong background in digital marketing tools and systems – from Google Analytics, Google AdWords to marketing automation systems /SFDC, and various other tools across the marketing technology stack Analytical and data-driven
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Sense of humor is mandatory (we are of course kidding)
The position requires a highly-organized individual with strong attention to detail and proven experience taking ownership of and managing multiple projects. The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills. This person will demonstrate a track record of strategic thinking and an understanding of B2B technology marketing.Apply for this position