Does concepting and creating get you out of bed in the morning? Then we want to meet you.
Scratch Marketing + Media is an integrated marketing, PR, design and web development agency. We are passionate about concepting, collaboration, and above all, partnering with our clients to bring exciting ideas to life through strong design, copy, research and strategy — all while having fun as we do it.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a Senior Designer to join us! This person will lead, plan and deliver designs ranging from digital, web, and print, to larger integrated campaigns.
- Collaborate as a team to create conceptual designs and systems — web / digital / print — for various B2B technology clients.
- Contribute to all phases of projects from research and ideation to concept development and execution, to project and account leadership.
- Assist with development and updates to websites, campaign creative, content, and print communications.
- Support and develop brand strategy for clients.
- Ensure all work meets goals and maintains brand aesthetic and standards.
- Work closely with web developers to ensure completion of web projects (i.e. passing off packaged website design files to be programmed / managing expectations and timelines once the project has been passed on).
- Support PR and marketing team efforts in planning and carrying out promotional activities that need design support.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field.
- Strong conceptual development skills.
- Strong understanding of digital and design for campaigns.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Project management and account management skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills. This entails interacting with colleagues and clients; juggling multiple projects and priorities; maintaining and organizing visual assets; and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Familiarity with current web development technologies and standards, including HTML and CSS a huge plus.
- Drawing and illustrating skills a plus.
- Copywriting ability a plus.
What we offer
- A unique learning environment with direct day-to-day interaction with senior leadership and executive and senior level client contacts
- Opportunity to advance and broaden your skillset across design, integrated marketing and sales communications campaigns and formal training programs
- Compensation commensurate with experience and an unsurpassed bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits plans
- Flexible work options