Please note: Several years of experience at PR agency or in-house team of B2B tech co is required – we will not review candidates not meeting this requirement. This is a full-time position in our office in Cambridge Scratch Marketing + Media is fast-paced, integrated, PR, marketing and design agency focusing on technology, digital media and innovative products and services in the B2B space. We have a tremendous variety of projects for dynamic start-ups through growth-oriented mid-
size technology companies to industry-leading Fortune 500 corporations. By joining us you will be able to apply and continue to build your PR skillset with leading edge offerings and also learn the world of integrated marketing communications.
The Snr Account Executive has responsibility for juggling multiple accounts, pitching and securing placements, and writing effectively across different mediums for varied audiences. This fast-paced, deadline-oriented role will be responsible for driving day-to-day media relations and working effectively as a member of key account teams. This person will be the lead media relations expert on their assigned accounts. The AE is a highly creative self-starter, with excellent writing skills, and strong detail-orientation.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, inquisitive and tenacious about getting media coverage. Strong organizational skills and experience executing successful public relations campaigns that incorporate traditional PR, digital and social media are essential. We are looking for a team member who is technologically savvy, a fast learner, enjoys the thrill of PR, capable
of landing great coverage, and can maximize every opportunity to positively influence the image of our clients.
- Solid writing skills with experience in all forms of corporate and executive communications, from news releases to executive talking points.
- 2-3+ years’ experience implementing public relations and marketing programs in an agency environment.
- Broad understanding of B2B marketing and PR
- A passion for constant learning and deepening understanding of industries and technologies
- Ability to take strategic plans and translate into actionable, tactical PR programs.
- Great interpersonal skills: can work effectively in a team environment and maintain composure and quality of work while under deadline.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to adhere to PR best practices.
- What we offer
- A unique learning environment with direct day-to-day interaction with senior leadership and executive and senior level client contacts
- Opportunity to advance and broaden your skillset across PR, integrated marketing and sales communications campaigns and formal training programs
- Compensation commensurate with experience and an unsurpassed bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits plans
- Flexible and remote working options