Collaborating with the senior leaders within the agency and the rest of the marketing and other agency teams the Integrated Marketing Senior Associate helps plan and execute ongoing marketing projects and campaigns.
Working on several client projects at a time and across the service areas listed below the Integrated Marketing Senior Associate properly prioritizes the work to drive optimal results for our clients.
Responsibilities / Types of Projects (this is what we do in a typical day):
- Help develop and drive go-to-market strategies to create growth – across channels, verticals, segments
- Execute on innovative marketing programs and sales alignment – including content, search, social, lead generation, list acquisition, email marketing, lead nurturing campaigns, affiliate and partner marketing as well as Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Assist clients with marketing operations challenges – Marketing Automation tools, systems, analytics and reporting
- Measure and optimize acquisition and conversion across the funnel
- Assist in the development of various types of marketing content and collateral
- Build client relationships and work tirelessly to achieve results for clients
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B technology marketing experience is mandatory (candidates not meeting this requirement will not be reviewed)
- A passion for constant learning and deepening understanding of industries and technologies
- Ability to incorporate direction, and handle feedback
- Great interpersonal skills: can work effectively in a team environment and maintain composure and quality of work while under deadline.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong background in digital marketing tools and systems – from Google Analytics to marketing automation /SFDC, and various other tools across the technology stack
- Analytically-driven or desire to learn
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Sense of humor is mandatory (we are of course kidding) The position requires a highly-organized individual with strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills. This person will demonstrate a track
record of strategic thinking and an understanding of B2B technology marketing.