Please note: Minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience required You love writing and content production. You have proven experience in corporate communications, writing or business journalism. You are driven by a desire to learn, read a lot and a natural curiosity. Do you enjoy variety and exposure to multiple projects, industries,
Then why limit yourself to one company and brand message – it gets boring after a while. Deploy and continue to develop your writing and communication skills with multiple clients and offerings in an agency setting. Experience and learn a variety of industries, corporate messages and formats.
We are a leading B2B marketing and PR agency specializing in technology and innovativeproducts and services. We work with bright and driven people on their mission to build new companies and change their industries, at high-growth companies and industry giants alike.
The role is mainly responsible for the creation of high-quality, targeted content for multiple audiences, industries and solutions – from thought leadership and industry commentary to product messaging and short-form digital and social communications.
Learn the frameworks and methodologies to assist clients in shaping content strategies. But we won’t stop there – there will be an opportunity to learn all aspects of digital marketing, PR, sales enablement and other areas, dependent on desire, skillset and readiness.
A successful candidate must have solid content writing skills, ideally developed in a B2B and corporate communications setting. In addition, a level of understanding of company and product messaging and positioning, demand generation and lead nurturing is also required. Some experience with or an ability to understand sometimes technical content is highly desirable (not technical manuals-level but the skills to translate technical features and functions into business benefits).
- Compose and edit persuasive, multi-format and cross-channel content, including – industry papers, survey reports, white papers, contributed articles, blogs, video scripts, website copy, etc. Develop solution-oriented messaging – marketing materials such as case studies, success stories, product brochure, web copy, etc. Extend into marketing communications in support of and to distribute above content – newsletters, email copy, banner ad copy lines, social media content. Learn and deploy additional formats such as Powerpoint presentations, sales collateral, press releases, industry press inquiries
- Develop and leverage an understanding of business audiences, target personas, the business needs for and benefits of the various solutions in developing content storylines and structures
- Constantly read and learn about industry trends. Hone an ability to understand and convey complex industry and business information in order to tell the right stories.
- Develop and deploy advanced communication skills – interviewing, listening, validating, researching story points, editing, incorporating feedback, understanding tone and style
- Incorporate various aspects of visual communications – design, data visualization, infographic structuring, presentation development, video production, social media formats, etc.
- Build and maintain productive relationship with agency teams – design, PR, client relationship managers, as well as client executives and decision makers
- Effectively take feedback and direction and always strive to improve
- Think strategically and creatively, and work diligently
Education, Requirements & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing or related field preferred
- Love and passion for writing and communications
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn new things – specifically in technology, innovation, business practices, and communication disciplines
- Pride in the work product
- Minimum of 2 years of writing, corporate communications and content development
- Project management and prioritization skills, deadline-oriented
What we offer
- A unique learning environment with direct day-to-day interaction with senior leadership and executive and senior level client contacts
- Opportunity to advance and broaden your skill-set across communications, marketing, PR, and sales communications campaigns and formal training programs
- Compensation commensurate with experience and an unsurpassed bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits plans
- Flexible work options