Here are some upcoming events that we’re either working on or attending:
Digitalk 2013 is focusing on tech entrepreneurship in an effort to boost the emerging entrepreneurial spirit and start-up culture in the country and the whole region of Southeast Europe. Read More …
Speakers: Aaron O’Hearn – CEO, Startup Institute; Lora Kratchounova – CEO, Scratch Marketing + Media; Ian Wheeler – Portfolio Executive; Tenko Nikolov – CEO, Siteground; Steve Keil – CEO, MammothDB.
May 13 – July 15: Spring Start Smart – An 8-week hands on class for startups
MIT Tang Center
70 Memorial Drive
6:00pm – 9:00pm
The class is designed for start-up and early stage technology entrepreneurs looking to delve into each phase of getting their new venture going – from building their business model and properly positioning their company / products to raising capital, the Start Smart Series provides the opportunity for a select group of entrepreneurs to learn from and network with topic experts, financiers and experienced entrepreneurs.
REGISTER HERE – Hope to see you there!
- May 13 – The Art of Getting Started, Room E51-372
- May 20 – The Art of Positioning, Room E51-372
- June 3 – The Art of Building Your Team, Room E51-372
- June 10 – The Art of Building Your Business and Financial Model, Room E51-376
- For more on speakers and full session information, visit the registration page.