We help our clients answer these three important questions:
For companies new to social marketing:
- How relevant are digital conversations to my industry and target buyers?
- What would be the value for my company if we engage with social?
- How do we get started?
For companies with social marketing experience:
- Where are digital conversations happening that are influencing our target buyers?
- Who are the people who drive the digital conversations?
- How are we doing with social and what can we do better?
This is how we do it:
Step One – Social Reach and Passion analysis:
- How big is your digital footprint – fans, followers, and the footprint of your competitors?
- What is the likelihood that your company, brand or product are being discussed or that they will be discussed?
Step Two – Digital Conversations Volumes and Trending Topic analysis
- How vibrant is the digital dialog about your category?
- How many conversations happen cross-platforms?
- What is your digital share of voice vis-à-vis the share of digital voice of your competitors?
Step Three – Content and Engagement analysis:
- How effective is your content?
- How well does it fit the needs, passions and pains of your target buyers?
- How engaging is your content?
Step Four – SEO Health Check:
- How well do you attract target buyers to your web properties via organic search?
- How well maintained is your website so it is indexed by search engines?
- How authoritative is your website vis-à-vis your competitors?
Our report discusses your competitive position in social media and search and identifies what your competitors are up to. We comment on the suitability of social marketing to your product, company or industry and provide specific recommendations on using social media, search, PR and online marketing to drive results. Here’s a sample Social Media/ SEO Audit we developed for Scribe Software:
“A True Partner”
Scratch has been a true partner for us, they understand our business and our needs and help us adjust our web strategy, content strategy and SEO strategy into a cohesive, impactful digital presence.
“A True Strategic Partner”
Scratch is a true strategic partner to Scribe, committing to our business as if it were their own. We’ve been able to drive measurable results from their work. They deliver above and beyond expectations on a consistent basis and are a pleasure to work with every day.
I chose Lora and her team at Scratch because they were domain experts on how today’s IT user/buyer interacts with social and other types of media for education and technology purchasing decisions. We were starting up a project to reach an IT audience that we hadn’t targeted in the past. The team understood what business objectives we wanted to accomplish and the reasons for connecting with this audience. They developed not only a comprehensive strategic approach for us, but also the execution details on how to create this community and provide them with exactly the information they are looking for to ensure long term relationships and viability. I feel much more confident of our project’s success because Scratch was involved. They just get it.